Known as the “Academy Awards of Government Contracting,” the 2013 hall of fame honoree is Ernst Volgenau, founder and Chairman of SRA International.
Read more about last year”s hall of fame recipient, Dr. Jack London of CACI, here. Over 1,000 leaders in the public and private sectors will attend the evening gala on November 7th. This year”s platinum sponsors are GrantThronton and .
Announced by Washington Technology, The 2013 finalist are:
Contractor of the Year, greater than $300 million
- Accenture Federal Services LLC
- Carahsoft Technology Corp.
- MacAulay-Brown Inc.
- Northrop Grumman
- TeleCommunication Systems Inc.
Executive of the Year, greater than $300 million
- Ted Davies, senior vice president and president, Unisys Federal Systems
- Kathleen Flanagan, president and CEO, A–B-T Associates Inc.
- Sid Fuchs, president and CEO, MacAulay-Brown, Inc.
- Charles Prow, managing partner, IBM
- Anthony Smeraglinolo, president and CEO, Engility Corp.
- Jody Tedesco, president, NJVC, LLC
Contractor of the Year, $75 million to $300 million:
- Altamira Technologies Corp.
- Digital Management Inc.
- Noblis, Inc.,
- Novetta Solutions LLC
- Salient Federal Solutions
- SYSTEMS MADE SIMPLE INC.
Executive of the Year, $75 million to $300 million:
- Brad Antle, president and CEO, Salient Federal Solutions
- Scott Goss, president and CEO, Preferred Systems Solutions Inc.
- Jeff Handy, CEO, Fulcrum IT Services Co.
- Dennis Kelly, president and CEO, A-T Solutions
- Joe Martore, president and CEO, CALIBRE Systems Inc.
- John Wood, chairman and CEO, Telos Corp.
Contractor of the Year, $25 million to $75 million:
- Octo Consulting Group Inc.
- Technatomy Corp.
- Vistronix Inc.
Executive of the Year, less than $75 million:
- David Fout, CEO, Aquilent,
- Kim Hayes, Co-Founder and CEO, the Ambit Group LLC,
- Larry Letow, president and CEO, Convergence Technology Consulting,
- Kymm McCabe, CEO, ASI Government
- Mehul Sanghani, president, Octo Consulting Group Inc.
Contractor of the Year, less than $25 million:
- APX Labs
- Berico Technologies
- Credence Management Solutions
- DRT Strategies Inc.
- InCadence Strategic Solutions
The 2012 Contractor of the Year winners included Blue Canopy, Octo Consulting and Sotera Defense Solutions. The 2012 Executive of the Year winners included Greg Baroni of Attain, Tony Jimenez of MicroTech and Richard A. Montoni of MAXIMUS.