There’s still time to nominate your colleagues, peers and employees — or even yourself! — for the Pinnacle Awards, which spotlight greater Washington area executives and businesses saving money and spurring innovation for federal customers.
The awards will culminate in an Oct. 31 ceremony and luncheon at the Ritz-Carlton Tysons Corner, where the finalists will be honored. New categories this year include Human Resources Executive of the Year, DOD Executive of the Year, Marketing Executive of the Year and Civilian Executive of the Year.
Nominations may come from peers, employees, supervisors and fellow industry leaders. Nominees range from long-term executives to recent and strategic hires. Executives gained after a successful transaction may also apply. Achievements between 2018 and 2019 will be taken into account.
The awards ceremony is for companies located in District of Columbia, Virginia or Maryland. An executive and/or company can submit nominations for more than one category. Self-nominations are accepted. Nominations should be no more than 500 words and include how the executive solved a challenge(s) for the end customer. The submission deadline is Oct. 4.
Nominations will be accepted for the following categories:
- DOD Executive of the Year
- Healthcare Executive of the Year
- Marketing Executive of the Year
- Artificial Intelligence Executive of the Year
- Civilian Executive of the Year
- Intelligence Executive of the Year
- National Security Executive of the Year
- Cybersecurity Executive of the Year
- Business Development Executive of the Year
- Human Resources Exec of the Year
- IT Innovator of the Year (Government)
- EA of the Year
The Judges Committee includes Tim Keenan, founder of Keenan & Associates, and Deb Dunie, a member of the Science Applications International Corp.’s board of directors.