The Intelligence and National Security Alliance on Feb. 6 announced the appointment of six new members to its board of directors. This addition increases the board to a total of 18 members responsible for the organization’s long-term strategic planning and business oversight.
The new directors are:
- Lynn Dugle, CEO, Engility
- Ellen McCarthy, president, Noblis NSP
- Tim Reardon, president of defense & intelligence, Leidos
- Jill Singer, vice president of national security, AT&T Public Sector
- Stuart Voboril, vice president of global sales & marketing, Space and Missile Systems, The Boeing Co.
- Rick Wagner, president of Mission Cyber & Intelligence Solutions Group, ManTech
Some of these appointees are familiar faces to INSA, including McCarthy who formerly served as president of the organization from 2009-2012, and Singer who served two years on INSA’s board of advisers. This will be Voboril and Wagner’s first formal role with INSA.
“I am pleased to welcome our new directors, whose wealth of experience and expertise will help position INSA for further growth and success,” Chairman Letitia Long said in a statement. “This combination of voices and perspectives will ensure INSA remains a dynamic organization, responsive to industry and generating innovative solutions to national challenges.”
To view the full board of directors, click here.