ACG National Capital announced April 30 the winners of the 2015 Corporate Growth Awards at a black tie gala. The awards recognize the enterprises and individuals in the greater Washington, D.C. metro area’s business community that have exhibited excellence in corporate growth and dealmaking over the past year.
“The Washington, D.C. business community represents a diverse group of markets and industries that are all well represented among the finalists of this year’s Corporate Growth Awards,” Houlihan Lokey Managing Director and chair of the 2015 Corporate Growth Awards Committee Jean Stack said. “We want to congratulate this year’s winners for continuing their contributions to one of the largest, most successful economies in the country and for driving corporate growth across the region.”
The 2015 Corporate Growth Award Winners include:
- Dealmaker of the Year (Private Company): Scott Goss, Preferred Systems Solutions Inc.
- Dealmaker of the Year (Public Company): Tony Smeraglinolo, Engility
- Emerging Growth Company Award (Less than $25M): Altruista Health
- Corporate Growth Company Award ($25M-$75M): APT
- Corporate Growth Company Award ($75M-$250M): MyEyeDr.
- Corporate Growth Company Award (More than $250M): Maximus
- Venture Deal of the Year: Zoomdata
- Private Equity Deal of the Year: OGSystems Partnership with General Catalyst Partners
- Strategic Deal of the Year (Less than $50M): Accela Acquisition of Kinsail Corporation
- Strategic Deal of the Year ($50M-$250M): The SI Organization, Inc. (now Vencore) Acquisition of QinetiQ North America Services and Solutions Group
- Strategic Deal of the Year (More than $250M): Raytheon Acquisition of Blackbird Technologies