Registration is open for “s inaugural Intelligence Community (IC) Summit at the Marriott Wardman Park in Washington, D.C. on Thursday, September 12, 2013. The event will consist of a comprehensive forum of senior IC and national security leaders, along with industry and academic counterparts to discuss relevant intelligence and national security issues affecting the nation for the next decade.
Some of the topics to be discussed include the following:
- Cyber R&D: Priorities for the Future
- Cyber Threat Information Sharing with State and Local Governments
- Digital Innovation in the Security Clearance Process
- Evolving Insider Threat Issues
- Global Trends 2030
- IC ITE: Industry Perspectives and Recommendations
- Internet of Things: Connected Devices
- The Role of Intelligence in Confronting Cyber Threats
Speakers scheduled for this event include James R. Clapper, Director of National Intelligence, J. Chris Inglis, Deputy Director of the National Security Agency, Congressman Mike Rogers and Congressman C.A. Dutch Ruppersbergers.
Northrop Grumman, Deloitte, ManTech International and BAE Systems are just a few of the event sponsors.
The IC Summit will provide an opportunity for government, academic and industry members to collaborate and help develop solutions for the critical intelligence and national security challenges ahead.
For registration information, click .
INSA will also host its Achievement Awards November 13th. To read more on the upcoming event, click here.