The Institute for Excellence in Sales announced the winners of its 2019 Sales Excellence Awards — including Lifetime Achievement Award winner Mark Testoni, CEO of SAP National Security Services.
The awards gala showcased organizational sales operational achievements within the govcon space and is know as the “Oscars” for sales teams and organizations. The 300-person morning event was held May 31 in Falls Church, Virginia. A portion of the proceeds from the event were donated to the Northern Virginia Family Service.
2019 Sales Excellence Award Winners:
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Mark Testoni, CEO of SAP National Security Services. Teresa Carlson, public sector general manager of Amazon Web Services and 2018 IES Lifetime Achievement Award winner, presented Testoni with the accolade.
- Gigi Schumm, senior vice president of sales at ThreatQuotient, received the Women in Sales Leadership Award.
- Excellence in Sales Innovation (tie): DLT and McDermott Will & Emery LLP. Finalists were General Motors, immixGroup, The Keri Shull Team, NeuStar.
- Excellence in Sales Training: Hanover Research. Finalists were DISYS, Farm Bureau, Hobsons, MSD and Tyson Group.
- Excellence in Sales Management: Earth Networks. Finalists were Benzer Pharmacy, Cloudera, Cvent, NVIDIA, Sabre and SyncDog.
- Excellence in Customer Partnering (tie): Carahsoft/Salesforce and Tableau. Finalists were Juniper and Page After Page.
- Heather Combs of 3Pillar Global won the IES Member of the Year Award.