The Northern Virginia Technology Council has announced the finalists for the 2018 Greater Washington Technology CFO Awards on June 4.
The event recognizes chief financial officers for extraordinary achievement and excellence in promoting the development of the region’s technology community.
NVTC will present awards to winners in four categories at the 22nd annual awards banquet at The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner.
NVTC’s finalists for Public Company CFO of the Year include:
- Jeffrey Foster, DuPont Fabros Technology
- Robert Kramer, Emergent BioSolutions
- Mark Lynch, Appian
- Rick Nadeau, MAXIMUS
- Steve Valenzuela, Alarm.com
Finalists for Private Company CFO of the Year include:
- Noah Asher, Digital Management
- Jennifer Felix, Vencore
- J.D. Kuhn, Salient CRGT
- Ralph Masino, Kastle Systems
- Ben Seto, Avendra
Finalists for Emerging Growth CFO of the Year include:
- Stewart Curley, LookingGlass Cyber Solutions
- Leonard Kurtzman, ThreatQuotient
- Adrian Muniz, Logi Analytics
- Giridhar Premsingh, REAN Cloud
- Mike Skoff, Urgent.ly
- Brent Westhoven, Advantia Health.
For Division/Group CFO of the Year, the finalists include:
- Christine Bailey, Accenture Federal Services
- Gordon Foster, ASRC Federal
- Adam Hesketh, Transurban North America
- Dave Mahony, NTT DATA Services, public sector
NVTC will also honor industry leader Todd Headley for his contributions to the greater Washington tech community with the Michael G. Devine Hall of Fame Award.
The event will take place from 6-9:15 p.m. on June 4, 2018, at the Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner, 1700 Tysons Boulevard, McLean, VA 22102.