The Northern Virginia Chamber of Commerce has announced its nominees for the 2018 Outstanding Corporate Citizenship Awards.
The nominations are intended to honor extraordinary business leadership and above-and-beyond corporate social responsibility, and the award winners will be recognized at the chamber’s annual chairman’s luncheon June 13 at the Ritz Carlton Tysons Corner.
For Executive Leader of the Year, the nominees are:
- Jay Sunny Bajaj, founder and CEO, Digital Management Inc.
- Deborah Ames Naylor, president of mortgage banking, PenFed Credit Union
- Eric Major, chairman, CEO and president, K2M Group Holdings Inc.
- Jonathan Evans, president, Bart & Associates
- Mariann Yeager, CEO, The Sequoia Project
- Dr. Molly Lynch, provost, Manassas Campus of Northern Virginia Community College
- Promod Sharma, president and CEO, Criterion Systems
- Timothy Lyden, partner, Hogan Lovells
For the rest of the nominees, see the announcement.
The Northern Virginia Chamber will also honor its 2017-2018 chair, Harry Klaff of JLL, and welcome its 2018-2019 chair, Jennifer Siciliano of Inova. Jim Corcoran will also be honored for his 8-year tenure as Northern Virginia Chamber president and CEO.