On March 15, GovernmentCIO Media is hosting its first annual “CXO Tech Forum: Uncle Sam Meets Silicon Valley,” convening top innovators from government and industry to discuss how to best embrace and promote innovation in the public sector.
The event takes place at the Dockmaster Building on the Southwest Waterfront in Washington, D.C., and will feature morning and evening segments. The morning portion kicks off 8 a.m. with registration and breakfast, followed by panel discussions and keynote presentations highlighting civilian and defense agency perspectives and innovation use cases.
The evening begins with a networking reception and a DJ at 5 p.m., followed by brief keynote presentations. Forum attendees will have an opportunity to network after those presentations and chat with agency innovation leaders about their most creative approaches to solving problems.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Alexis Bonnell, division chief, applied innovation and acceleration, USAID
- Molly Cain, director of venture, innovation and engagement, DHS
- Anjelica Dortch, senior policy analyst, Executive Office of the President, OMB
- Wyn Elder, partner at DIUx and director at Apple
- Jenn Gustetic, Small Business Innovation Research Program executive, NASA
- Joseph Mait, chief scientist, Army Research Lab
- Kevin McTigue, director, IDEA Lab, HHS
- Meagan Metzger, founder, Dcode
- Christina Monaco, chief ventures officer, NGA
- Michael Pansky, founder/CEO, InterKn
- Nagesh Rao, chief technologist, SBA
- Mona Siddiqui, chief data officer, HHS
- Gregory Touhill, president of Cyxtera Federal Group; former federal CISO
- William Treseder, partner, BMNT Partners
- Veronica Villalobos, principal deputy associate director, OPM
For more information and to register for the “Uncle Sam Meets Silicon Valley” event, click here.