Award winners will be selected from a group of finalists in six categories as follows:
- SECAF Government Contractor of the Year (less than $6 million in revenue) — Recognizes companies that have shown a compelling and profound commitment to excellence in financial performance
- SECAF Government Contractor of the Year ($6 million to $12 million in revenue)
- SECAF Government Contractor of the Year ($12 million to $25 million in revenue)
- SECAF Award of Excellence (less than $25 million in revenue, SECAF members only) — Highlights organizations that represent excellence within their respective communities, the government contracting industry, and towards employees
- SECAF Government Project of the Year (SECAF members only) — Given to a company that has delivered an exemplary program with significant value to the federal government
- SECAF Small Business Partner of the Year — Awarded to a company that has demonstrated its ability to establish and support mentorships, teaming, partnerships and other beneficial programs for small businesses
Click here for more information and to purchase a ticket.