“Increasingly, customers are looking for trusted consulting partners to take advantage of the innovation, flexibility and cost effectiveness of AWS platform,” InfoReliance Executive Vice President John Sankovich said. “Customers require expertise to help in their AWS cloud adoption lifecycle and migration of mission critical workloads onto AWS. We are proud to be recognized as a partner who in true collaboration provides this AWS expertise. The recognition of Premier Consulting Partner validates our dedication to customer satisfaction and relentless focus on delivering superior AWS solutions.”
InfoReliance successfully demonstrated excellence in the following key factors to attain AWS Premier Consulting Partner status:
- Exceptional customer satisfaction reviews
- Extensive AWS architect accreditation and certifications
- Multiple audited cloud competencies and industry skill areas
- Expert cloud project management and delivery frameworks
- Significant AWS resale and consulting business
InfoReliance’s customer case studies solving complex problems were also heavily considered in the evaluation.
InfoReliance delivers its cloud solutions through premier consulting, managed services and optimized, value-added resale of the entire global AWS product catalog. InfoReliance’s leading AWS partner recognition includes:
- AWS Premier Consulting Partner
- Audited Managed Service Partner
- AWS Reseller
- Microsoft and DevOps Competencies
- AWS GovCloud (U.S.) Skill Program
- Public Sector Partner Program for Government, Secondary and Higher Education, and Nonprofit
- Plus, 8 Industry Skill Areas: National and Citizen Services, Security and Compliance, Justice, Finance, Health Care, Open Data, Citizen Services, and Transportation.
InfoReliance has also been recognized by AWS for its innovative approach to cloud computing and named a Partner of the Year.