The Young AFCEA Bethesda Professional Development series will present “The Next Four Years” from 6-9 p.m., Nov. 17 at MakeOffices Dupont. The event will feature a panel of industry and federal government executives who will address the presidential priorities and potential changes that might affect the business ecosystem.
Confirmed panelists include:
- Balan Ayyar, president, Sevatec
- David Bray, chief information officer, Federal Communications Commission
- Brian Eiler, senior adviser to the undersecretary, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Daniel Kroese, chief of staff, Rep. John Ratcliffe, House of Representatives
- Retired U.S. Army Maj. Gen Jennifer Napper, vice president of Department of Defense and Intelligence Group, Unisys
Fahmy Hudome International founder Randa Fahmy Hudome will serve as the moderator.
The cost to attend is $25/industry members, $30/industry nonmembers and $15/government and military.
Click here for more information and to register.