Human capital management consulting and talent acquisition firm Helios HR announced June 1 the 10 winners of the 2016 Helios Apollo Awards, which recognize organizations and their leaders for investing in their people through extraordinary talent development programs, at a breakfast ceremony at The Hyatt Regency, in Reston.
“Talent continues to be the top challenge for CEOs around the world,” Helios HR CEO and Founder of the Apollo Awards Kathy Albarado said. “We’re inspired by the great works of this community of like-minded leaders.”
Finalists were judged by an independent panel of former Apollo Award winners, senior HR executives and industry leaders. The 2016 Helios Apollo Award winners are:
- Employment Brand: Evans Incorporated
- Onboarding & Assimilation: Fulcrum
- Innovative Technology: Leidos
- Career Development: Chartwell Compliance
- Mentorship & Coaching: Children’s National Health System
- Leadership Development: Evans Incorporated
- Recognition: Zeiders Enterprises
- Community Outreach: INTEGRITYOne Partners
- Communication: Cvent
- Culture: Buchanan & Edwards
In its 10th year, the Apollo Awards has evolved into a community of like-minded leaders who are intentional about investing in their people and community.