The Northern Virginia Technology Council (NVTC) will host its second annual NVTC CXO Auction from 6 to 8 p.m. April 25 at The Ritz-Carlton in Tysons Corner. Regional and industry C-level executives will be “auctioned off” to raise money for NVTC’s Veterans Employment Initiative, which provides tools and resources to match veterans with employment opportunities in Virginia’s technology community. During the live auction event, attendees will bid electronically to win one-on-one meetings with C-level leaders.
Participating CXOs are looking to meet qualified vendors for future projects. Winning bidders are guaranteed a meeting with their auctioned executive within 12 months, during which they can gain insight, pitch future plans or receive advice. Some auction packages go beyond a meeting to include lunch, dinner or golf.
Executives being auctioned include:
- Reggie Aggarwal, Founder and CEO, Cvent
- Kenneth Asbury, President and CEO, CACI
- Doug Berry, CTO, The Ambit Group
- Rodney Blevins, Senior Vice President and CIO, Dominion
- Mike Brown, CTO, comScore Inc.
- Matt Calkins, CEO, Appian
- Marilyn Crouther, Senior Vice President and General Manager, HP Enterprise
- Mac Curtis, President and CEO, Vencore
- Steve Forbes, Chairman and Editor-in-Chief, Forbes Media
- Al Grasso, President and CEO, The MITRE Corporation
- Kim Hayes, Co-Founder and CEO, The Ambit Group
- Linnie Haynesworth, Sector Vice President and General Manager, Cyber and Intelligence Mission Solutions, Northrop Grumman Mission Systems
- Sudhakar Kesavan, Chairman and CEO, ICF International
- Curt Kolcun, Vice President, U.S. Public Sector, Microsoft
- Eric Major, President, CEO and Co-Founder, K2M
- Jean-Paul Martin, CTO and Co-Founder, Alarm.com
- Joe Martore, President and CEO, CALIBRE Systems
- Tony Moraco, CEO, SAIC
- Todd Stottlemyer, CEO, Inova Center for Personalized Health and Dr. Marshall Ruffin, Executive Vice President and CTO, Inova Health System
- John Wood, Chairman and CEO, Telos Corporation
The cost to attend is $100/NVTC members, $125/general audience; $125/walk-in members, $150/walk-in general audience.
Click here for more information and to register.