The finalists for the 2015 Greater Washington Government Contractor Awards were announced on September 10th by the Fairfax County Chamber of Commerce and Professional Services Council. For 13 years these awards have honored business and individual excellence in the government contracting industry.
This year’s awards will be segmented into 4 categories: Contractor of the Year, Executive of the Year, Program of the Year, and Public Sector Partner of the Year. Each category will be split into smaller subcategories based on company size and revenue. Along with the stated awards, the Greater Washington GovCon Awards will induct Paul Lombardi into its Government Contractors Hall of Fame.
Winners will be unveiled at the annual gala at The Ritz-Carlton Tysons Corner on Thursday, November 5 from 5:30 to 9:00 p.m. There will be four Contractor of the Year and three Executive of the Year awards announced along with the presentation of the Public Sector Partner of the Year and Greater Washington Government Contractors Hall of Fame induction.
The 2015 GovCon Awards finalists include:
Contractor of the Year (up to $25 million)
• Amyx, Inc.
• Atlas Research
• CollabraLink Technologies
• Defense Point Security
• Democracy International, Inc. (DI)
• Highlight Technologies
Contractor of the Year ($25-75 million)
• Attain, LLC
• Buchanan & Edwards
• E3 Federal Solutions, LLC
• NT Concepts
Contractor of the Year ($75-300 million)
• CALIBRE Systems, Inc.
• Haystax Technology
• Millennium Engineering and Integration
Contractor of the Year (greater than $300 million)
• Accenture Federal Services
• Bechtel Corporation
Executive of the Year (up to $75 million)
• Ben Edson, Founder & CEO, VariQ
• Heidi Gerding, President & CEO, HeiTech Services, Inc.
• Scott Goss, CEO, Preferred Systems Solutions, Inc.
• Kim Hayes, CEO, The Ambit Group
• Lisa Wolford, President & CEO, Constellation West
Executive of the Year ($75-300 million)
• Doug Duenkel, COO, Knight Point Systems, LLC
• David Fout, CEO, Aquilent
• Y. Michele Kang, CEO, Cognosante
• William Van Vleet, CEO, Haystax Technology
Executive of the Year (greater than $300 million)
• Sondra Barbour, Executive Vice President, Information Systems & Global Solutions, Lockheed Martin
• Marilyn Crouther, Senior Vice President & General Manager, U.S. Public Sector, HP
• Mac Curtis, President & CEO, Vencore, Inc.
• John Heller, CEO, PAE
• Thomas Romeo, President, MAXIMUS Federal Services
• Mark Testoni, CEO, SAP National Security Services