Fairfax, Va.-based Women in Technology (WIT), a non-profit organization with the mission of advancing women in technology, announced The Leadership Foundry Class of 2016.
The Leadership Foundry began in 2011 with the purpose of preparing more women to serve on corporate boards in the DC area. The women that enter this program are given the opportunity to participate in intensive board training sessions along with networking and mentoring opportunities as well. The differences and overlap between executive management and corporate board service are emphasized in this program.
The Leadership Foundry Class of 2016:
• Mary Ann Best, Managing Director, Bernstein
• Rose Blackburne, Executive Medical Director, Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC (PPD)
• Amy Bleken, CEO, Buchanan and Edwards
• Kim Casey, Director, Deloitte
• Mara Desmedt, Senior Regional Sales Director, PlanSource
• Heather Diehl, Technical Director of Business Development, Alliant Small Business Powertek Corporation
• Erica Flora, Principal, BEYOND20
• Hilary Fordwich, President, Strelmark LLC
• Susan T. Jones (Morrison), Partner, Attain LLC
• Kathryn Kolbe, Colonel, USAF, Retired, In transition
• Lang Ly, Vice President, Appian
• Sarah Martin, Managing Director, KM Systems Group
• Lisa Mayr, VP Finance, Blackboard, Inc.
• Hope Y. Mentore-Smith, Sr. Program Manager, Sev1Tech
• Olivia Millar, Managing Principal, Millar + Associates
• Lynn O’Connell, Executive Director Computer C.O.R.E
• Teresa Payne Nunn, Senior Vice President, Federal Client Operations, Xerox
• Lauren Stack, Chief Operating Officer, Corcoran Gallery of Art
To see the individual profiles please click here.
Related: Women in Technology Announces 2015-2016 Board and Leadership Team