The Fairfax County Chamber of Commerce announced Feb. 25 the finalists for the 1st Greater Washington Innovation Awards. The winners will be announced at the April 20 awards gala.
The event will also honor an Innovator of the Year and a Lifetime Innovator.
“The 2015 Greater Washington Innovation Awards Finalists represent the most innovative companies in our region,” Fairfax Chamber President and CEO Jim Corcoran said. “This was a highly competitive process and those companies that emerge as finalists have a great deal to be proud of.”
This year’s finalists are:
Tech Innovator of the Year
- AES Energy Storage
- The George Washington University
- Protenus Inc.
- Qore Performance
Public Sector Innovator of the Year
- Fairfax County Office of Public Private Partnerships
- Northern Virginia Community College
- Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority
Professional Service Innovator of the Year
- Cordia Partners
Hospitality, Tourism & Entertainment Innovator of the Year
- Founding Farmers
- Hilton Worldwide
- Kalibri Labs
- Washington Nationals Baseball Club
- Wolf Trap Foundation for Performing Arts
Health & Life Sciences Innovator of the Year
- Children’s Science Center
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente
- MARS Symbioscience
- Origent Data Services, Inc.
Marketing & Advertising Innovator of the Year
- InGo, LLP
- Reston Limousine
Related: SAVE THE DATE: Fairfax Chamber of Commerce 2015 Innovation Awards, April 20, 2015