On Wednesday, November 12, 2014, executives will gather in Tysons Corner for the Tech Executives Conference. This event will focus on the future of Staffing/Services and will feature key leaders who will provide insight on the changing industry landscape.
Keynotes and presentations will be given on the topics of: Built to Scale (Mastering Core Competency), Futuristic Technology Platform, Talent Supply Chain, Getting Business Development Right, Growth Funding and Successful Exit.
The Tech Executives Conference will be held on Nov. 12 from 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. at The Ritz-Carlton in Tysons Corner. Admission to the conference is $125.
Tech Executive Conference speakers include:
- Rolf Kleiner – Chief Innovation Officer, Kelly Services, Inc.,
- John Healy – Vice President & Managing Director, Global Talent Supply Chain for Kelly Services, Inc.
- Ram Karuppusamy – Chairman & CEO, LanceSoft, Inc.
- Prabakaran Murugaiah – Founder and CEO of TechFetch.com
- Bob Lucas – SVP – Business Development at Advance Group of Companies
- Rao Garuda – President & CEO, Associated Concepts Agency, Inc., and an affiliate Principal of First Financial Resources
- Jeannine Parise – President & CEO, VMS Accelerators
For more information, and to reserve your spot at the conference, please visit the event’s website.