Recently, the Intelligence and National Security Alliance (INSA) announced its 2012 Board of Directors. INSA appointed six new members to its Board, all who are leaders in the intelligence and national security community, government and academic sectors. The new members will join the already existing Board of Directors.
INSA’s President Ellen McCarthy said, “Each of our new Board members brings unique knowledge and expertise from their impressive careers to the leadership of INSA. They will help us to grow INSA’s membership and fulfill our mission to bring together the public, private and academic sectors of the intelligence and national security community to collaborate on important policy issues and solutions.” The new members on the 2012 Board of Directors include:
- Rick Ambrose, President of Information Systems and Global Solutions Security, Lockhead Martin Corporation
- Dewey Houck, Vice President of Intelligent Systems Group, The Boeing Company
- Jose Jimenez, Chief Diversity Officer, CSC
- John Jolly, Vice President of Cyber Systems, GD-AIS
- Allan Sonsteby, Director of the Intelligence Community Programs; Associate Director Applied Research Laboratory, Penn State University
- Scott White, Vice President for Intelligence, Northrop Grumman
The six new members join the existing members of the Board of Directors to oversee INSA’s mission and facilitate collaboration between the public and private sectors by developing non-partisan, practical solutions for intelligence and national security challenges. The Board of Directors works closely with INSA’s Councils and Task Forces and INSA staff on the development, growth and strategic direction of the organization.
The existing INSA Board of Directors:
- Jim Allen, Senior Vice President, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Steve Cambone, President & Chief Operating Officer of the Mission Solution Group, QinetiQ-NA
- Lynn Dugle, Vice President Intelligent Systems Group, Raytheon
- Robert Griffin, CEO, i2 Group
- Jake Jacoby, Executive Vice President, National Solutions Group, CACI
- Aris Pappas, Senior Director, Microsoft
- Foster Payne, Vice President of Army Intelligence Programs, SAIC
- Michael Thomas, Senior Vice President, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Bill Varner, President and Chief Operating Officer, Mantech
For more information please visit the INSA website.