The finalists for WashingtonExec’s 2021 Pinnacle Awards have been announced — and it’s an impressive group of mission-focused industry executives and government officials who work every day to put the technological needs of the nation first.
In its fourth year, the Pinnacle Awards will take place virtually Dec. 8. The program embodies the WashingtonExec spirit of highlighting successful executives and businesses saving money and fostering innovation for federal clients across the region.
Below is the Department of Defense Executive of the Year finalists for government and industry. All winners will be announced and recognized during the Dec. 8 awards luncheon. Bloomberg Government will be the presenting sponsor.
DOD Government Executive of the Year
- Raj Iyer, Department of the Army
- Holly S. Joers, Department of Defense, Defense Healthcare Management Systems
- Dr. Will Roper, U.S. Air Force
DOD Industry Executive of the Year, Private Company
- Michael Nelson, Riverside Research
- Earl G. Matthews, Veeam Government Solutions
- William Vantine, Systems Planning and Analysis
- Jason Nichols, ASRC Federal
DOD Industry Executive of the Year, Public Company
- Jim Kelly, Dell Technologies
- Leigh Palmer, General Dynamics Information Technology
- Paul Decker, Parsons Corp.