The finalists for WashingtonExec’s 2021 Pinnacle Awards have been announced — and it’s an impressive group of mission-focused industry executives and government officials who work every day to put the technological needs of the nation first.
In its fourth year, the Pinnacle Awards will take place virtually Dec. 8. The program embodies the WashingtonExec spirit of highlighting successful executives and businesses saving money and fostering innovation for federal clients across the region.
Below is the Cloud Government Executive of the Year finalists in government, private and public companies. All winners will be announced and recognized during the Dec. 8 awards luncheon. Bloomberg Government will be the presenting sponsor.
Cloud Government Executive of the Year
- Richard Husk, Enterprise Intelligence & Data Solutions PMO/Naval Information Warfare Center
- Tammy Whitcomb, Inspector General of the U.S. Postal Service
- Subramanian Muniasamy, Maryland Department of Human Services
- Hamaad Syed, Office of Chemical Safety and Pollution Prevention, Environmental Protection Agency
- Robert Cole, U.S. Citizenship Immigration Services
Cloud Industry Executive of the Year, Private Company
- Jackie Ackerman, Cognosante
- Vinay Manne, Dovel Technologies
- Seth Moore, T-Rex Solutions, LLC
- Vishwas Lele, AIS (Applied Information Sciences)
- John Sankovich, Smartronix
- Dan Naselius, CORAS and Plasticity
Cloud Industry Executive of the Year, Public Company
- Bob Ritchie, SAIC
- Ravi Raghava, General Dynamics Information Technology
- Dave Levy, Amazon Web Services
- Tom Keane, Microsoft
- Sandeep Shilawat, ManTech
- Dan Tucker, Booz Allen Hamilton