The finalists for WashingtonExec’s 2021 Pinnacle Awards have been announced — and it’s an impressive group of mission-focused industry executives and government officials who work every day to put the technological needs of the nation first.
In its fourth year, the Pinnacle Awards will take place virtually Dec. 8. The program embodies the WashingtonExec spirit of highlighting successful executives and businesses saving money and fostering innovation for federal clients across the region.
Below is the Artificial Intelligence Industry Executive of the Year finalists for private and public companies. All winners will be announced and recognized during the Dec. 8 awards luncheon. Bloomberg Government will be the presenting sponsor.
Artificial Intelligence Industry Executive of the Year, Private Company
- Ashley Mehta Nolij, Consulting LLC
- Thiag Loganathan, Cardinality.ai
- Edward Burrows, Brillient Corp.
- Willie Hicks, Dynatrace Federal
- Barry Smallwood, Akima
Artificial Intelligence Industry Executive of the Year, Public Company
- Ian McCulloh, Accenture Federal Services
- Dr. Michael Sean O’Brien, Northrop Grumman
- Michael Scruggs, SAIC
- Marshall Thames, ECS
- Lloyd Greenwald, CACI International
- Steve Escaravage, Booz Allen Hamilton