Get ready to bid on your favorite C-suite executives. The annual NVTC Foundation CXO Auction will be Feb. 19.
The event auctions nearly 40 leaders to raise money for Northern Virginia Technology Council’s Veterans Employment Initiative, which provides tools and resources to match veterans with employment opportunities in Virginia’s technology community.
At the event, attendees will come in person and bid electronically to win one-on-one meetings with the featured individuals. Winners receive a meeting with their auctioned executive within 12 months as an opportunity to gain insight, pitch plans or receive advice. Some auction packages also include lunch, dinner, golf and wine tastings.
Advance tickets are $50 for members and $75 for nonmembers. Walk-in tickets are $75 for members and $100 for nonmembers.
Executives who will be auctioned are:
- Reggie Aggarwal, CEO and founder, Cvent
- Ed Albrigo, president and CEO, CIT
- Chris Balcik, vice president, government, Samsung Electronics America
- Greg Baroni, chairman and CEO, Attain
- Matt Calkins, founder and CEO, APPIAN
- Bruce Caswell, president and CEO, MAXIMUS
- Usha Chaudhary, senior vice president for corporate operations and chief transformation officer, MITRE
- Michael Condro, partner, U.S. audit industrial products and construction leader, Deloitte
- Steve Cooker, executive vice president, Monster.com
- Mike Corkery, president and CEO, Deltek
- Tony Crescenzo, CEO, IntelliDyne
- Tom Davidson, founder and CEO, EverFi
- Ted Davies, president and CEO, Altamira Technologies Corp.
- Karen Dahut, executive vice president, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Amr ElSawy, CEO, Noblis
- Mark Frantz, co-founder, Blue Delta Capital Partners
- Damon Griggs, CEO, Dovel Technologies
- Timothy Hurlebaus, president, CGI Federal
- Michele Kang, founder and CEO, Cognosante
- Nazzic Keene, CEO, SAIC
- Dave Link, CEO, ScienceLogic
- Bobby Lentz, senior vice president, strategy and business development, Northrop Grumman Mission Systems
- Paul Leslie, executive chairman, Dovel Technologies
- Robin Lineberger, principal, Deloitte
- Michael Maiorana, senior vice president, public sector, Verizon
- Charles Mann, CEO and founder, Charles Mann Enterprises
- Mike Matteson, senior vice president, market manager, PNC
- Kurt Newman, president and CEO, Children’s National
- Carolyn Parent, CEO and president, LiveSafe
- Kevin Philips, president and CEO, ManTech
- Russ Ramsey, founder, chairman and CEO, Ramsey Asset Management
- Brian Roach, executive vice president and managing director regulated industries, SAP
- Sudhakar Shenoy, CFO, GSDS
- Jennifer Siciliano, chief external affairs and communications officer, Inova Health System
- Tamika Tremaglio, Greater Washington managing principal, Deloitte
- Marta Wilson, CEO, Transformation Systems
- Exclusive CES 2021 Package
In the event an auctioned executive declines a meeting with a winning bidder, NVTC will notify the winning bidder within one week of the event and will refund their paid bid amount.