Nominate your organization’s top human resource executive for WashingtonExec’s annual Pinnacle Awards for his or her impact on your leadership team, employees and partners.
In its second year, the Pinnacle Awards embody the WashingtonExec spirit of highlighting successful executives and businesses saving money and fostering innovation for federal clients across the region.
The awards will be held in an Oct. 31 ceremony and luncheon at the Ritz Carlton Tysons Corner, where the chosen executives will be recognized. Human capital executives are part of the C suite and are also intimately involved in employee retention and vendor relations. In today’s active M&A market, it is important to take a few moments to nominate those who bring stability and comfort to all stakeholders involved in transitions.
- You may submit multiple nominations — but not for the same person.
- For government and industry executives and/or projects in the federal space
- For company offices located in Washington, D.C., Virginia or Maryland
- An executive and/or company can apply for more than one category nomination
- Professional services, products and reseller organizations can all apply
- Does not have to be a WashingtonExec member to apply, self-nominations are allowed
- No application fee
- Awardees must be available to attend Oct. 31, 2019 luncheon from noon to 1:30 p.m. in Tysons Corner
For more information and to submit a nomination, visit Pinnacle-Awards.com.