On Sept. 4-5, the sixth annual Intelligence & National Security Summit will be held at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center at the National Harbor, Maryland.
Organized by AFCEA International and the Intelligence and National Security Alliance, the summit brings senior intelligence community leaders together to discuss collaborative solutions to critical intelligence and national security issues.
The event will focus on issues such as cybersecurity, technology and innovation, intelligence policy, and the preparedness of the intelligence and national security workforce.
- Robert P. Ashley, director, Defense Intelligence Agency
- Scott Berrier, deputy chief of staff, G-2, intelligence, U.S. Army
- Kari A. Bingen, undersecretary of defense for intelligence, Defense Department
- David Bowdich, deputy director, FBI
- Daniel Coats, director of national intelligence, Office of the Director of National Intelligence
- Glenn Gerstell, general counsel, National Security Agency
- Paul M. Nakasone, chief, NSA/Central Security Service
- John E. Shaw, deputy commander, Air Force Space Command
For more information on the speakers and the agenda, click here.