Alion Science and Technology recently held its first open house since its Odon, Indiana-located System Sustainment Center supporting the Naval Surface Warfare Center opened.
The two-day event included tours of the facility, briefings by Alion engineering teams and experts, and hands-on technology, system and equipment demonstrations.
Featured technologies and solutions included:
- Obsolescence engineering/redesign for electronic assemblies
- Reverse engineering including retargeting microelectronics with modern FPGAs and ASIC wafers
- Prototyping lab and machine shop
- Repair, refit and depot maintenance
- Systems specialty engineering (Reliability, Maintainability, Supportability & Human Factors)
- Test engineering
“Our open house was a great opportunity for Alion to share our expertise and technologies with the Crane leadership community.” said Dino Cencetti, Alion vice president of ISR systems and sensors operations. “We look forward to hosting future events such as this. Partnering to bring solutions to our warfighters is critical and the more we can educate and share knowledge, everyone benefits.”