The Small and Emerging Contractors Advisory Forum, or SECAF, has named a new chair and several new members to its board of directors.
Curt Anderson, the vice president of corporate growth at Strategic Resolution Experts, was named chair of the board. Matthew Agresti, senior vice president at Bank of America Merilll Lynch, and Sirena Johnson, a partner at Citrin Cooperman, were elected vice chairs. Two new members were named to the board of directors.
SECAF provides members with business resources and access to influencers and government agencies. SECAF also helps introduce specialized small businesses to large and medium government contractors.
Ben Edson, CEO and founder of VariQ Corp., remains on the board, where he has served since 2015.
As chair of the board, Anderson succeeds Kathy Albarado, CEO of Helios HR. “It has been a privilege to serve with my Board colleagues of SECAF this last year as we have responded to the needs of our members,” she said. “I am proud to pass the gavel to Curt who will no doubt lead the organization into our next evolution of our journey. I also want to thank Fran Craig of Unanet and Sue Evans of Evans Incorporated, who served two consecutive terms, for their extraordinary commitment to advancing SECAF’s mission.”
SECAF’s full 2018-2019 board of directors slate is as follows:
- Curt Anderson, Strategic Resolution Experts, Inc. – Chair
- Matthew Agresti, Bank of America Merrill Lynch – Vice Chair
- Sirena Johnson, Citrin Cooperman, Partner – Vice Chair
- Mark Melton, Cordia Partners, Partner – Treasurer
- Richard Pineda, Spear, Inc., Co-Founder and CEO – Secretary
- Kathy Albarado, Helios HR, CEO
- Scott Brezler, Dixon Hughes Goodman LLP
- Michael Douglass, Capital Connections, LLC
- Ben Edson, VariQ Corp., CEO and Founder
- Cameron Hamilton, The McLean Group, LLC, Principal
- Devon Hewitt, Protorae Law, Partner
- Donna Kilbourn, Unanet, Chief Revenue Officer
- Shiv Krishnan, KOOLROX, CEO
- Mark Moore, Access National Bank, President and Member of the Board
- Kwesi Rogers, White Oak Business Capital, President and CEO
- Mitchell Ross, Puyenpa Services, LLC, President
- Andrew Sherman, Seyfarth Shaw LLP, Partner