The Inaugural WashingtonExec Pinnacle Awards will be held on Thursday, November 1st 2018 from 11:30am to 1:30pm at The Ritz Carlton in Tysons Corner.
WashingtonExec is doing what it does best- highlighting executives and businesses doing well, saving money, and fostering innovation for the U.S. federal client in and across the National Capital Region. We are putting federal IT buzz words du jour to the test and covering both small and large progress for the federal workforce and, at the end of the day, the US taxpayer.
The awards will honor senior government and industry executives in the federal space for achievements from September 2016 to present.
Submission Deadline: 10/12
• IT Innovator of the Year (government nominees only)
• Big Data and/or Artificial Intelligence Executive of the Year
• Healthcare Executive of the Year
• National Security Executive of the Year
• Intelligence Executive of the Year
• Cybersecurity Executive of the Year
• STEM Advocate of the Year (individual or company nomination)
• Executive Assistant (EA) of the Year
• High-Potential Professional of the Year
• Capture Executive of the Year
• Entrepreneur of the Year
Judges & MC