Perspecta Inc. has announced the formation of its leadership team to coincide with the completion of its separation from DXC Technology Company and commencing trading on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol PRSP.
With 14,000 employees and pro-forma revenues of $4.2 billion, Perspecta helps U.S. government customers achieve their missions, transform to digital environments, secure, modernize and optimize their enterprises, and innovate for the future.
The Perspecta executive leadership team is as follows:
- Mac Curtis, president and CEO
- Barry Barlow, senior vice president and chief technology officer
- Jeff Bohling, SVP and general manager, defense group
- Ted Branch, SVP, Navy and Marine Corps NGEN Program
- Lorraine Corcoran, VP, corporate marketing communications
- John Dancy, SVP and chief information officer
- Jim Gallagher, SVP, general counsel and secretary
- Steve Heldt, SVP, NGEN program manager
- Tammy Heller, SVP and chief human resource officer
- Eric Hess, president and general manager, risk decision group
- Mike Kirkland, SVP, offerings and solution development
- John Kavanaugh, SVP and chief financial officer
- Bill Lovell, SVP and general manager, health care group
- Kent Matlick, SVP and general manager, intelligence group
- Petros Mouchtaris, president and general manager, Perspecta Labs
- Sean Mullen, SVP, corporate business development and sales
- Kyle Spencer, SVP, delivery
- Dave Tender, VP, security
- Steve Tolbert, SVP and general manager, civilian, state and local group
Perspecta has also announced its board of directors:
- Mike Lawrie, president and CEO, DXC Technology, serving as chairman of the Perspecta board
- Mac Curtis, president and CEO, Perspecta
- Paul N. Saleh, executive VP and CFO, DXC Technology
- Sanju K. Bansal, CEO, Hunch Analytics
- Sondra L. Barbour, former executive VP, Lockheed Martin Corp.
- Lisa S. Disbrow, former undersecretary of the U.S. Air Force
- Pamela O. Kimmet, chief human resources officer, Cardinal Health, Inc.
- Ramzi M. Musallam, CEO and managing partner, Veritas Capital
- Philip O. Nolan, venture partner and advisory board member, Blue Delta Capital Partners
- Biggs C. Porter, former EVP and CFO, Fluor Corp.