Morrison & Foerster is hosting its 13th annual executive briefing at the Ritz-Carlton in Tysons Corner on Oct. 26, bringing together top deal-makers to discuss the current environment for M&A transactions in aerospace, defense and government services.
The program includes top sector analysts, leading CEOs and buyers who will provide insight on the latest issues for M&A. Charlie Katz, partner, global mergers and acquisitions at Morrison & Foerster, will moderate the event, along with Doree Keating, partner, American Transaction Advisory Services at EY.
Edward S. Caso, Jr., managing director at Wells Fargo Securities, will be this year’s keynote speaker. Six panelists will accompany him:
- Michele Kang, founder and CEO, Cognosante
- Stu Shea, CEO, Peraton
- Kevin P. DeSanto, managing director, KippsDeSanto & Co.
- Jason Kaufman, president, The Chertoff Group
- Jeffrey McGrath, managing director, Wells Fargo Securities
- Jean A. Stack, managing director, Houlihan Lokey