Women In Technology will be holding its Annual Leadership Awards dinner on May 11, 6-9 p.m.
The event is a highlight for WIT members, and the larger D.C. technology community. The dinner will be held at the Hyatt Regency in Reston, Virginia.
Drawing over 300 attendees, the awards program honors women succeeding in their careers while also mentoring the next generation of leaders.
Please see full details of the event below.
The 2017 finalists are:
Corporate: Large Market Sector:
- Teresa Carroll-Childers – CSC
- Lynne Chamberlain – Red Hat, Inc.
- Nazzic Keene – SAIC
- Kimberly (Kymm) McCabe – Deloitte LLP
- Annette Rippert – Accenture LLP
Corporate: Mid-Market Sector:
- Lisa Folk – Electronic Systems, Inc.
- Michele Kang – Cognosante
- Naina Leo – Octo Consulting Group
- Lisa Mayr – Blackboard
- Tami Moore – SWIFT
Corporate: Small Market Sector:
- Babs Doherty – Eagle Ray, Inc.
- Rebecca Douglas – Unanet
- Gina Gallagher – AOC Key Solutions
- Meena Krishnan – Inoventures, LLC
- Carmen Radelat – Universal Service Administrative Company
- Afua Bruce – White House Office of Science and Technology Policy
- Ana Harvey – D.C. Department of Small and Local Business Development
- Ashley Mahan – General Services Administration
- Linda Powell – Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Patricia Wolfhope -Department of Homeland Security, Science & Technology Directorate
- Joey Ho – Microsoft Corp.
- Margaret (Maggie) Hurwitz – Science Systems and Applications, Inc. at NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
- Priyanka Komala – National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine
- Tara Tritt – Fannie Mae
- Gabriella Ziccarelli – Blank Rome LLP
- Colette Magnant – Sullivan Breast Center
- Jennifer Mellon – Trustify
- Meagan Metzger – Dcode42
- Lisa N. Wolford – Constellation West
- Amy Wright – Macro Solutions
- Nicole Carry – Electronic Systems, Inc.
- Padma Chitrapu – Neustar
- Meghan Good – Leidos, Inc.
- Anna Levine – SAIC
- Yassi Shayesteh – Cvent
- Sara Clark – Microsoft Corp.
- Shantrell Collier – Justice Department
- Laura Downey, PhD, CIP – Transportation Security Administration
- Heather Harinstein – Microsoft Corp.
- Annu Singh – CSC
Women in Defense:
- Danelle Barrett – U.S. Cyber Command
- Lt. Col. Samantha Haberlach – U.S. Air Force
- Patricia Horoho – Accenture Federal Services
- Lt. Col. Nicole Reinhardt – U.S. Army
6-7 p.m. Attendee reception, registration and networking
7-9 p.m. Dinner and awards ceremony
It’s not too late to register:
Register from April 28-May 3
WIT Member: $230
WIT Non-Member: $280
Table of 10 – $2,000 (Call the WIT office @ 703-349-1044 to purchase a table)
If you are interested in sponsorship, please click here.