Washington Business Journal released its “Power 100” list Oct. 24, which showcases the metro D.C. area’s most influential or newsmaker business leaders who moved something forward or made headlines in 2016.
Government contracting executives making the list included:
- Leidos CEO Roger Krone (No. 14)
- Lockheed Martin CEO Marillyn Hewson (No. 15)
- CSRA Inc. CEO Larry Prior (No. 39)
- Holland & Knight LLP Senior Counsel Janene Jackson (No. 55)
- CSC President and CEO Mike Lawrie (No. 61)
- FCi Federal Founder and Chairwoman Sharon Virts (No. 85)