The Northern Virginia Chamber of Commerce, formerly the Fairfax County Chamber of Commerce, announced June 22 its officers and 2016-2017 members of the Executive Committee and Board of Directors.
“We are thrilled to add these celebrated individuals to our Executive Committee and Board of Directors who will assist in guiding the Northern Virginia Chamber to success,” Northern Virginia Chamber President and CEO Jim Corcoran said. “The Northern Virginia Chamber’s mission is to offer business development opportunities to organizations interested in growth through knowledge, access and influence throughout the region. By adding these admired individuals to our board, we are able to position ourselves and our member companies for success.”
Transurban Group General Manager — North America Jennifer Aument will serve as the 2016-2017 Chair of the Board; JLL Managing Director Harry Klaff will serve as the 2016-2017 Vice Chair; and 2016-2017 Vice President of Government Relations Jennifer Siciliano will serve as the 2016-2017 Secretary.
New Executive Committee members for 2016-2017 include:
- Jim Lamble, Bechtel Corporation
- Michael Quinn, Capital One Bank, N.A.
- Jack White, Fluet, Huber & Hoang
- Eileen Ellsworth, Community Foundation of Northern Virginia
- Kathryn Falk, Cox Communications
New Board of Directors members for 2016-2017 include:
- Peter McElwain, Baker Tilly
- Nicholas Jordan, Capital Bridge Holdings
- Jack Moore, Evans Incorporated
- Mark Churchill, Holland & Knight LLP
- Tom Rust, Pennoni
- Jane Scott Cantus, The ILEX Group
Related: Northern Virginia Chamber of Commerce Names Michael Forehand as VP of Government Relations and Counsel