The Intelligence and National Security Alliance (INSA) announced July 6 the appointment of five new members to its Executive Committee, which advises INSA leadership on prospective research initiatives, membership activities, events, and strategic planning.
The appointees include:
- Dana Barnes, Microsoft National Security Group General Manager
- Michael King, Northrop Grumman Vice President of Business Development, Cyber & Intelligence Mission Solutions
- Adam Lurie, Haystax Technology Director of Predictive Analytics
- Todd Rosenblum, IBM Senior Executive for National Security Programs and Strategy
- Yvonne Vervaet, ManTech International Corporation Senior Vice President for Business Development, Mission Cyber & Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group
“I am very pleased to welcome these five distinguished professionals to the Executive Committee, and I thank each of them for volunteering their time and energy to INSA,” INSA President Chuck Alsup said. “They are respected industry leaders whose experience and insights will help ensure our programs and events provide value to our members and partners across the intelligence and national security communities. I look forward to working with them.”
The INSA Executive Committee, which now stands at 31 members, includes former senior government officials and senior executives from the private sector.