George Mason University will host the AFCEA/GMU Critical Issues in C4I Symposium May 18-19 in an effort to bring academia, industry and government together to address important issues in C4I technology and systems R&D.
Featured keynote speakers include:
- Google Vice President and Chief Internet Evangelist Vint Cerf, “Challenges of Innovation”
- SyrRoc Systems President Ben Gibson, “Impact of Failure to Innovate”
- West Point Cyber Chair to the Army Cyber Institute LTG (Ret) Rhett A. Hernandez, “Innovation Needs of Operational Information Technologies”
Session topics include:
- The current state of C4I
- New C4ISR and Operational Implications
- Cyber Technologies and Intelligence
- Impact of Failure to Innovate
- Innovation Building on Commercial Technologies
- How Cyber Concerns Impact C4I Innovation
- Improving IT Infrastructure Performance and Agility
- How do we innovate in a constrained environment?
- Agile IT Acquisition
The cost to attend is free for members of the government and military, $295 for academia and $395 for industry. Registration includes admission to all keynote and panel sessions.
Click here for more information.