It was announced Jan. 5 by the Small and Emerging Contractors Advisory Forum (SECAF), provider of education, resources and advocacy for small and emerging contractors, that it has elected Cameron Hamilton as Chairman of the Board and Pava Cohen to the Board of Directors.
Hamilton has been a Board member since 2010 and will be succeeding Scott Brezler. Hamilton is Principal at The McLean Group where he started in 2001. He has years of experience serving federal contracting clients with M&A and capital formation engagements. He has been involved in more than 30 successful sell and buy-side mergers and acquisitions.
Hamilton stated, “The value that SECAF delivers to our membership base and the contracting community as a whole is unsurpassed. Building on years of achievements in challenging times, I greatly look forward to stewarding in the next round of successes.”
Cohen, President of the Government Group at Sage Communications will be lending her communications expertise to SECAF. At Sage Communications, Cohen’s responsibilities include division leadership and new business initiatives. She also serves as the current Chair of the NVTC health Technology Communications Committee.
SECAF’s full 2016-2017 Board of Directors include:
- Cameron Hamilton, The McLean Group, Principal – Chairman
- Jack Hughes, Phoenix Financial & Advisory Services, LLC, Principal – Treasurer
- Kathy Albarado, Helios HR, CEO – Secretary
- Scott Brezler, Dixon Hughes Goodman LLP, Partner
- Pava Cohen, Sage Communications, President, Government Group
- Frances Craig, Unanet, CEO and Founder
- Ben Edson, VariQ Corporation, CEO and Founder
- Sue Evans, Evans Incorporated, President and CEO
- Devon Hewitt, Protorae Law, Partner
- Sirena Johnson, Thompson Greenspon, Principal
- Jeannette King, SRE, Inc., President and CEO
- Shiv Krishnan, INDUS Corporation, President
- Mark Moore, John Marshall Bank, Executive VP and CLO
- Kwesi Rogers, Federal National Commercial Credit, President
- Andrew Sherman, Jones Day, Partner