The Intelligence and National Security Alliance (INSA) announced Dec. 10 that it has added six new members to its Board of Directors and nine new members to its Board of Advisors, which has been expanded from 18 members to reflect INSA’s membership growth.
“I am fortunate to begin my tenure as chairperson of the INSA Board of Directors with these distinguished professionals from the private sector and academia,” incoming INSA chairwoman Letitia “Tish” Long said. “INSA has long benefited from the collective experience of its directors and advisors, which is sure to continue with today’s announcement. I look forward to working closely with current and new members of both boards to ensure INSA is meeting the needs of its membership and providing constructive dialogue with government partners.”
Directors serve two-year terms and are responsible for strategic planning and business oversight of INSA operations; advisors serve one-year terms and provide additional vision and guidance for INSA activities.
The six new directors of the 15-member board are:
- Lt. Gen. Ron Burgess (U.S. Army, ret.), Auburn University Senior Counsel for National Security and Cyber and Military Affairs
- Mary Craft, Leidos Global Services Group President
- Mac Curtis, Vencore President and CEO
- Mary Sturtevant, Lockheed Martin Vice President of Intelligence, Joint and Science & Technology Programs
- Dave Wajsgras, Raytheon President of Intelligence, Information and Services,
- Bill Wansley, Booz Allen Hamilton Senior Vice President
The nine new advisors of the 23-member board are:
- Jill Bruning, AECOM Executive Vice President for Intelligence Community and Services
- Mark Chadason, TCG International Ltd. Chief Operating Officer and Managing Director, North America
- DeEtte Gray, BAE Systems President of Intelligence & Security Sector
- Bernie Guerry, General Dynamics IT Senior Vice President of Intelligence Solutions Division
- Wayne Lucernoni, Harris Corporation President of Mission Sustainment, Critical Networks
- Kathy Pherson, Pherson Associates LLC Chief Executive Officer
- David Shedd, Faith Without Borders LLC Chief Executive Officer
- Jill Singer, AT&T Vice President of National Security
- Allan Sonsteby, Penn State University Director of Intelligence Community Programs
Long will preside over her first board meeting in January. Both boards are comprised of former senior government officials and industry leaders with backgrounds working in and with the U.S. intelligence community.