Dayton, Ohio-based MacAulay-Brown Inc. (MacB) announced Nov. 5 the promotion of five employees to leadership positions.
“On behalf of the MacB team, I would like to congratulate these five exemplary employees on their well-deserved leadership promotions,” MacB President and CEO Sid Fuchs said. “We continually strive to recognize and promote employees that possess and demonstrate outstanding commitment and leadership skills, and deliver exceptional results that help move our company and our customers forward.”
- Dave Bramlage has been promoted to Vice President and Corporate Controller, reporting to Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Mike Zeiser. He will responsible for all accounting and financial operations that includes ensuring accuracy in financial reporting, managing treasury and payroll functions and compliance issues with federal, state and local tax authorities.
- Linnette McLean has been promoted to Director and Assistant Controller and will report to Bramlage. She is charged with leading and maintaining accounting and billing functions for the company and will be the primary interface with independent auditors.
- Julie Nicely is the new Vice President of Financial Planning and Analysis, reporting to Zeiser. She is responsible for leading an organization that provides financial and business analysis, management of company-wide budgets and strategic forecasting.
- Bill Dennis has been promoted to Director of Proposal Management for the National Security Group (NSG), reporting to MacB President and CEO Sidney E. Fuchs, and acting Senior Vice President and General Manager for NSG. He is responsible for leading proposal activities in the National Capital Region focused on the cyber and national security markets. Bill will lead a team of proposal personnel focused on NSG’s growth and business success.
- Erin Clark has been promoted to the Director of Corporate Recruiting, reporting to MacB’s Senior Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer Mia Kerivan-O’Malley. She is responsible for managing talent acquisition and leads a team of recruiters across the company.