The Fairfax County Chamber of Commerce and Professional Services Council (PSC) will reveal the finalists for the 13th Annual Greater Washington Government Contractor Awards this Thursday, November 5 at the Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner. Paul Lombardi, former CEO of DynCorp International, will also be honored with the Greater Washington Government Contractors Hall of Fame Award. The awards are widely considering the premiere event for government contracting executives and will host over 1,000 industry and government leaders on Thursday.
Anne Rung, Administrator, Office of Federal Procurement Policy will also be honored for her work in promoting effective partnerships between the public and private sectors.
Check back with WashingtonExec tomorrow morning for an exclusive e-magazine interview edition with this year’s Greater Washington GovCon Awards Contractor of the Year and Executive of the Year finalists.
Executive of the Year (up to $75 million)
• Ben Edson,Founder & CEO, VariQ
• Heidi Gerding, President & CEO, HeiTech Services, Inc.
• Scott Goss, CEO, Preferred Systems Solutions, Inc.
• Kim Hayes, CEO, The Ambit Group
• Lisa Wolford, President & CEO, Constellation West
Executive of the Year (greater than $300 million)
• Sondra Barbour, EVP, Information Systems & Global Solutions, Lockheed Martin Corporation
• Marilyn Crouther, Senior Vice President & General Manager, U.S. Public Sector, HP
• Mac Curtis, President & CEO, Vencore, Inc.
• John Heller, CEO, PAE
• Thomas Romeo, President, MAXIMUS Federal Services
• Mark Testoni, CEO, SAP National Security Services (SAP NS2)