Last night, June 18, EY held its 2015 Greater Washington Entrepreneur of the Year (EOY) awards gala. You could feel the anticipation hanging in the air at the always vibrant black-tie affair as the finalists waited to see who among them would be named this year’s winners.
Among the many noteworthy finalists, last night’s winners included:
- Master Entrepreneur Category: José Andrés, ThinkFoodGroup
- Consumer Products and Services Category: Ike Grigoropoulos, Dimitri Moshovitis, Ted Xenohristos, Cava Mezze Restaurant Group
- Emerging Growth Category: Tobin Moore, Adam Vitarello, Optoro
- Government Services Small Category: Greg Baroni, Attain
- Government Services Large Category: Craig P. Abod, Carahsoft Technology Corp.
- Health Category: Mark Segal, Shady Grove Fertility
- IT Services Category: Y. Michele Kang, Cognosante
- Services Category: Abhi Shah, Clutch Group
- Technology Category: Anthony Bruce, Applied Predictive Technologies
- Youth Scholarship Category: Abigail Hamilton, Patriot Portraits
All EY Entrepreneur of the Year Greater Washington winners will compete at the national level for EY Entrepreneur of the Year later this year.
Related: Dan Kotter Talks EY Greater Washington Entrepreneur of the Year Awards on June 18th 2015
Pingback: WashingtonExec Weekly E-Magazine: News You Need to Know | WashingtonExec
Pingback: Attain Wins EPA Contract for the Chesapeake Bay Program Office, Under the Office of Water | WashingtonExec