The Northern Virginia Technology Council (NVTC) announced April 1 the finalists for the 2015 Greater Washington Technology CFO Awards, which recognize chief financial officers and financiers for extraordinary achievement and excellence in promoting the development of the region’s technology community.
The awards banquet will be held 6 to 9:15 p.m. June 6 at The Ritz-Carlton, in Tysons Corner. The Michael G. Devine Hall of Fame Award will be presented to April Young of Hercules Technology Growth Capital for her contributions to the Greater Washington region’s technology business community.
The cost to attend is $295 for NVTC members, $375 for non-members, $2,950 for a member table of 10 and $3,750 for a non-member table of 10. Walk-in prices are $345 for members and $425 for non-members.
The 2015 finalists are:
Public Company CFO of the Year:
- Cathy Graham, 2U
- Thomas Kramer, Opower
- Garrett Pierce, Orbital ATK
- Cynthia Russo, MICROS Systems
Private Company CFO of the Year:
- Aaron Daniels, Cognosante
- Joe Donohue, Agilex Technologies
- Michael Provenzano, Virtustream
- Jim Reagan, Vencore
- Rich Sawchak, Novetta Solutions
- Rebecca Stahl, Lightbridge Communications Corporation
Financier of the Year:
- Steve Graubart, 1776
- Joel Kallett, Clearsight Advisors
- Jean Stack, Houlihan Lokey
- SWaN & Legend Venture Partners
Emerging Growth CFO of the Year:
- Bas Brukx, Clarabridge
- Philip R. Chase, Next Tier Concepts
- Chris Hoyt, APX Labs
- Luke Leininger, Aviza
- Pat McCoy, ScienceLogic Inc.
- Robert Richards, National Technologies Associates
Click here for more information.
Related: C. Michael Ferraro Appointed to Northern Virginia Technology Council Executive Circle