The 2015 GOV CONference will be held 1-6 p.m. May 21, at the Sheraton Tysons Corner, 8661 Leesburg Pike.
The event will include a welcome and keynote address from Stan Soloway, Professional Services Council President and CEO, along with sessions featuring speakers on current best practices for government contractors to succeed in the current LPTA environment.
Other scheduled speakers and sessions include:
- Dean Nordlinger and Jim Fennel, “Executive Compensation: Best Practices for Growing GovCon firms to Reward, Recruit and Retain” — This session discusses one of the most under-utilized concepts in typical business settings: taking care of your key people. Learn how to fight and win the war for talent using best practice executive compensation rewards.
- Kevin Robbins, “Strategic Planning in 2015 and Beyond: What Does the New Normal Look Like?” — Learn how to grow your share of a decreasing budget in an ever crowded market and determine if you have the right team in place currently to execute on the right growth strategy for your organization.
- John Keenan and Mitch Martin, “Exit Strategies: Trends, Ways to Create Value, and Alternative Strategies for Exit Events” — An overview of current trends, recurring themes and issues that are appearing in many government contracting M&A transactions.
- Jim Campbell, “LPTA — No Problem If You Know How to Create the Competitive Advantage” — Learn to allocate resources more efficiently and submit more competitive and compliant bids. Explore the use of benefits administration technology platform can offset HR cost while reducing their overall workload.
- Ernie Benner, Red Gate; Ben Edson, VariQ; Chris Dunn, APNS; Mehul Sanghani, Octo Consulting; and George Wilson, ECS, “General Session – Panel Discussion and Close” — Panelists will answer questions on practical topics such as graduation from the 8A program or increasing the value of your business in advance of your exit.
There will also be a networking reception.
There is no cost to attend. Click here for more information.