The Northern Virginia Technology Council (NVTC) announced Nov. 18 the finalists for the 2014 NVTC Tech Awards, a new awards program recognizing influential leaders and innovative companies/firms in Northern Virginia’s technology community. The awards program received 101 nominations in its inaugural year.
Winners in the two Tech Company of the Year categories will be chosen through online voting in the weeks leading up to TechCelebration.
The finalists include:
NVTC Associate Member of the Year
- Consumer Electronics Association
- Cooley LLP
- Fairfax County Economic Development Authority
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- W2 Communications
Tech Executive of the Year
- Stephen Canton, iCore Networks
- Teresa Carlson, Amazon Web Services
- Al Grasso, The MITRE Corporation
- Ron Gula, Tenable Network Security
- Paul Leslie, Dovel Technologies
- Pete Stevenson, Latisys
Innovative Use of Technology
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- The MITRE Corporation
- Monster Government Solutions
- TRX Systems
Tech Company of the Year (less than $50 million in revenue)
- 3Pillar Global
- Ingenicomm Inc.
- Zoomdata Inc.
Tech Company of the Year (more than $50 million in revenue)
- Blackboard Inc.
- K2M Inc.
The winners of all categories will be announced at NVTC’s TechCelebration Annual Banquet on Dec. 8.