The Intelligence and National Security Alliance (INSA) announced Nov. 7 the addition of four members to its Board of Directors.
The new directors are:
- John Hynes, President and CEO, TASC
- Roger Mason, Senior Vice President, National Security and Intelligence, Noblis
- Larry Prior, Executive Vice President and General Manager, North American Public Sector, CSC
- Peter Seegers, Partner, Pricewaterhouse Coopers LLP
Hynes and Seegers recently completed terms on the INSA Board of Advisors, which has added three former directors whose terms have expired:
- Dewey Houck, Vice President and General Manager, Electronic & Information Solutions, The Boeing Company
- José Jiménez, President and CEO, The Carib Group
- Scott White, Vice President for Intelligence, Northrop Grumman
“We are very pleased to add these four outstanding leaders to our board of directors,” INSA President Ambassador Joseph DeTrani said. “I know they feel strongly about INSA’s mission to bring government, academia and the private sector together to develop innovative and timely solutions to intelligence and national security issues. INSA welcomes their insight and vision during this time of growth for the organization. I also want to personally thank Dewey, José and Scott for their significant contributions to the Board of Directors. INSA is fortunate to continue to have their input and service on the Board of Advisors.”
The Arlington, Va.-based INSA also named former Director of the National Security Agency (NSA) and Deputy Director of Central Intelligence Admiral Bill Studeman, USN (Ret.) and former NSA Deputy Director Barbara McNamara as emeritus board members. The members will formally assume their new duties at the next INSA board meeting on Wednesday, Nov. 12.
The INSA Board of Directors is responsible for strategic and business oversight of INSA operations and planning. The INSA Board of Advisors provides additional vision and guidance for INSA activities. Both boards feature former senior government officials and industry leaders with backgrounds working in and with the Intelligence Community.
Prior serves as executive vice president and general manager of CSC’s North American Public Sector (NPS).