The Small and Emerging Contractors Advisory Forum (SECAF) today announced it has nominated three board members to new officer level positions. Scott Brezler, Partner at Dixon Hughes Goodman LLC was elected Vice Chairman; Jack Hughes, Principal of Phoenix Financial & Advisory Services LLC was named Treasurer; and Kathy Albarado, CEO of Helios HR was selected as Secretary.
“Elevating Scott, Jack and Kathy’s roles as SECAF’s newest board officers underscores the value of what they offer to the entire government contracting community,” said Kwesi Rogers, chairman of SECAF and president of Federal National Commercial Credit. “Over the years, each has made valuable contributions to the organization in terms of leadership, strategic vision and their deep understanding of a complex and dynamic market. We are very fortunate to have them directing efforts amongst our already esteemed Board.”
SECAF’s current Board of Directors roster is as follows:
- Kwesi Rogers, Federal National Commercial Credit – Chairman
- Kathy Albarado, Helios HR
- Scott Brezler, Dixon Hughes Goodman LLC
- Sandra Corbett, InCadence Strategic Solutions
- Frances Craig, Unanet Technologies
- Bob Dinkel, Pierce Capital Partners
- Robert Dozier, RWD Consulting
- Dr. Sue Evans, Evans Incorporated
- Cameron Hamilton, The McLean Group
- Devon E. Hewitt, Protorae Law
- Jack Hughes, Phoenix Financial & Advisory Services LLC
- Jeannette King, SRE, Inc.
- Shiv Krishnan, INDUS Corporation
- Mark Moore, John Marshall Bank
- Andrew Sherman, Jones Day – General Counsel
- Paul Skurpski, Pleasant Valley Business Solutions
For more information on each board member, click here.