Morrison & Foerster will hold the ninth annual executive briefing at the Ritz-Carlton in Tyson’s Corner on October 17, 2013. The event brings together the top dealmakers to discuss the current deal environment for M&A transactions in the aerospace, defense, and government services sector.
The program includes top sector analysts, leading CEOs, and buyers who will provide insight on the latest issues for M&A. The event will be moderated by Paul Feeko, Partner, Transaction Advisory Services Americas, Ernst & Young along with, Larry Yanowitch, Partner and Co-Chair, Global Mergers & Acquisitions, Morrison & Foerster.
Edward S. Caso, Jr., Managing Director & Senior Analyst, Wells Fargo Securities will be this year’s keynote speaker. Ten panelists will accompany him.
- S. Bradford Antle, President & Chief Executive Officer, Salient Federal Solutions, Inc.
- Kenneth Asbury, President & Chief Executive Officer, CACI International Inc.
- Donald S. Blair, Managing Director, Raymond James & Associates, Inc.
- Kevin P. DeSanto, Managing Director, KippsDeSanto & Co.
- Mike Dignam, President, PAE
- Jeffrey McGrath, Managing Director, Wells Fargo Securities
- Donna S. Morea, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Adesso Health, LLC
- Chris Oliver, Managing Director, Sagent Advisors Inc.
- Gary Slack, President & Chief Operating Officer, QinetiQ North America
- Jean A. Stack, Managing Director, Houlihan Lokey
Learn more about the event here.