DMI today announced its acquisition of Kalvin Consulting, a Mason, Ohio based Business Intelligence (BI) and Predictive Analytics firm. The company will enhance DMI’s existing mobile analytics offerings by enabling business users to analyze key performance indicators wherever they are, whenever they need, all with the tap of a finger on a mobile device.
“The acquisition of Kalvin Consulting will dramatically enhance our mobile enterprise solution offerings and is a major leap forward in mobile capabilities for our business,” said Jay Sunny Bajaj, founder and CEO, DMI. “Offering data driven insights to mobile devices using Kalvin’s BI capabilities is an important addition to our expanding suite of enterprise mobility services that will help us enhance our value to Federal and commercial customers.”
DMI offers a comprehensive set of enterprise-class mobile solutions and services that generate business results for its customers, including:
- Mobile Strategy: strategic planning, business case justification, and mobile vision and roadmap based on user-centric decision support tools
- Managed Mobility Services: smart device provisioning, roll-out, centralized over-the-air mobile device management and mobile help desk services
- Mobile App and Solution Development: mobile app development with a superior user experience using native and cross-platform development capabilities with complete control over application data security
- Mobile BI/Analytics: Actionable insights and predictive analytics delivered via mobile devices, HTML5 visualizations and BI Dashboards
- Mobile Security: Data and Content Security Device Security, Application Security, and Security Infrastructure – network connectivity & devices
“DMI has built a tremendously strong business, driving remarkable revenue growth through aggressive technology leadership and a strong commitment to excellence in service delivery. Joining our mobile BI solutions expertise with DMI’s sales, marketing, and technology muscle will dramatically accelerate business growth well beyond what either of us could have achieved separately,” said Thiag Loganathan, president, Kalvin Consulting.
“Kalvin’s capabilities in mobile BI solutions are a perfect complement to our offerings,” said Sam Ganga, executive vice president of Commercial Solutions Division at DMI. “Kalvin’s founders bring a wealth of experience and expertise in Business Intelligence and Predictive Analytics that can be leveraged to better serve our current customers and expand well beyond our current customer base. Together, we bring a perfect fit of cultures and solutions that will drive tremendous customer value.”
Kalvin Consulting, an SAP and IBM partner, specializes in helping clients develop and execute their business strategies through data driven insights using Business Intelligence and Predictive Analytics.