Gary W. Ervin, Northrop Grumman’s corporate vice president and president of Aerospace Systems, and James F. Pitts, also a corporate vice president and president of Electronic Systems, will retire in February and at the end of this year, respectively.
“I wish to personally thank Gary and Jim for their exemplary leadership and significant contributions to Northrop Grumman and our country,” said Wes Bush, chairman, chief executive officer and president.
The company has also announced the election of several executives into key leadership positions.
“These appointments will ensure we continue to have a strong leadership team to guide our company to deliver top performance for shareholders, customers and employees,” Bush added. “This is a group of proven leaders from within our company who possess outstanding leadership skills and broad industry expertise. The work we have been doing to develop our leadership team enables us to effectively execute our management succession plan for these roles.”
- Linda A. Mills will become a corporate vice president in Operations.
- Thomas E. Vice will become corporate vice president and president of the Aerospace Systems sector.
- Gloria A. Flach will become corporate vice president and president of the Electronic Systems sector.
- Kathy J. Warden will become corporate vice president and president of the Information Systems sector.
- Christopher T. Jones will become corporate vice president and president of the Technical Services sector.
- Mark A. Caylor will become corporate vice president and president of Enterprise Shared Services.
- David T. Perry will become corporate vice president and chief global business development officer.
Northrop Grumman provides security aerospace, electronics, information systems, and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.