WashingtonExec Summer Reading List Series:
WashingtonExec asked area executives what books are on their summer reading list.
Today’s favorites are from Roger Krone, President of Boeing Network and Space Systems.
- “Lincoln on Leadership: Executive Strategies for Tough Times,” by Donald T. Phillips
- “The Killer Angels: A Novel of the Civil War,” by Michael Shaara
- “Innovation: The Five Disciplines for Creating What Customers Want,” by Curtis R. Carlson and William W. Wilmot
- “Thinking, Fast and Slow,” by Daniel Kahneman
- “Competitive Strategy,” by Michael E. Porter
- “What Got You Here, Won’t Get You There,” by Marshall Goldsmith