SAVE THE DATE: Recently, the Fairfax County Chamber of Commerce announced its selected panelists for a half-day symposium. The symposium focuses on how the government contracting industry can seize new opportunities to help companies succeed in these challenging financial times. William Loomis, managing director at Stifel Financial, will provide the 2012 outlook for the government contracting industry.
The M&A Forecast for 2012 Panelists:
- Fred Funk, Co-Founder and Vice President, KEYW Corporation
- Scott Goss, President & CEO, Preferred Systems Solutions, Inc.
- Ron Jones, Executive Vice President, Corporate Strategy & Development, Sotera Defense Solutions
Impact of Private Equity on the Market Panelists:
- Dennis Kelly, President & CEO, A-T Solutions
- Peter Schulte, Managing Partner, CM Equity Partners
Managing Increased Oversight Panelists:
- Rod Mateer, Director, Governance and Risk Management, Deloitte & Touche LLP
If you have questions about the program, please contact Fairfax Chamber Programs Manager Jenny Coppedge email@example.com or 703-752-7505.